Des Lalor Auctioneers and Estate Agents are experts in selling properties in Blackrock Co Dublin.
Check out our current property for sale in Blackrock, Avondale Lawn.
Professional with a particular brand of hands on personal attention and expertise, we consistently get the best price possible for our clients.
Living in Blackrock, Co Dublin
Blackrock, Co Dublin is a fantastic suburb only 10 minutes from the City centre on the DART. With fantastic schools, local amenities and shopping facilities, Blackrock offers fantastic family living.
Eating and Drinking in Blackrock
Blackrock has some fantastic and well known restuarants in the area.
Blackrock market is home to the Michelin Star fine dining Heron & Grey .
There are some well known established pubs, such as O’Rourkes, Conways, The Breffni Inn, and The Wicked Wolf.
Schools, Blackrock Co Dublin
- Blackrock College, Rock Road (Roman Catholic)
- Rockford Manor
- Dominican College Sion Hill, Cross Avenue (Roman Catholic)
- Newpark Comprehensive School, Newtownpark Avenue (Church of Ireland)
- St. Andrew’s College, Booterstown Avenue (Inter-Denominational)
- Benincasa, Mount Merrion Avenue
- Carysfort National School, Convent Road
- Guardian Angels, Newtownpark Avenue
- Willow Park, Rock Road (Roman Catholic)
- St. Augustine’s, Obelisk Park (Roman Catholic)
- All Saints, Carysfort Avenue (Church of Ireland)
- Booterstown National School, Cross Avenue (Church of Ireland)
Childrens’ Activities include: Bounce Gymanistics, and Granada Soccer Club.
Buying or Selling in Blackrock? Talk to Des Lalor Associates
Based in South County Dublin, with professional and extremely high levels of good sound honest advice, our success speaks for itself.
We consistently offer:
- First class personalised service – every step of the way
- We never forget who we work for – you are our client and only you – not the buyer
- Open communication policy – we are always available to answer your questions
Interested in living in Blackrock, call us now on 01 247 8851 or email Des Lalor Associates here.